- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp garam
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup butter(cairkan)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup gula
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 2 bijik telur...pukul sket
- 1 cup hot water
- Preheat oven 150 degrees. Grease the pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Set mixer to medium. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Add in vegetable oil, vanilla, milk and melted butter.
- Add in flour and dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated.
- Mix hot water with the batter. Set aside for 30 minutes if you want honeycomb texture or you can bake it right away.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until cooked.