1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
2-3/4 shallots, diced
2/3 large onion, cut into thin strips
Shrimps and other seafood
2/3 clove garlic, chopped
305 g fettuccini pasta (cik bawang gune 150 gm)
2 egg yolks
80 ml heavy cream
50 g shredded Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Saute shallots until softened. Stir in onion and shrimps, and cook until shrimps is evenly browned. Stir in garlic when shrimps is about half done. Remove from heat.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain pasta, then return it to the pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks, cream, and shredded Parmesan.
- Pour the shrimps mixture over the pasta, then stir in the cream mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper