Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moist Banana Cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taken from Mamafami..it was really moist and soft..sold out in just a few minutes..I've baked banana cake using this recipe ever since..Don't misunderstand me...What I mean is, I rarely bake cakes but every time I want to bake banana cakes, everybody keeps requesting for this one and I have no heart to say no. Told you, everybody loves this cake.

Ingredients :

250 g butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons evaporated milk (I used fresh milk)
3 cups mashed banana 2 cups flour (sifted)
1 teaspoon baking soda (soda bicabornate)
1 teaspoon baking powder
Walnut, macadamia nut, pecan (optional)

Method :

1. Beat butter and sugar.
2. Add in eggs, vanilla, milk and salt.
3. Then add banana to the batter.
4. Finally add flour.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C/ 350 F for about 1 hour. (I baked for 45 minutes)

0 comments:

Ad