1 3/4 all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 cup milk
16 OREO chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
50g white chocolate chopped (instead of using white choc...i used all dark choc..i couldn't find white choc~)
50g dark chocolate chopped
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl.
- Cut in the butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Blend milk and egg in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture. Gently stir in chopped cookies and chopped white/ dark chocolate.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin trays.
- Sprinkle with more chopped chocolates.
- Bake for 15-20minutes or until toothpick inserted near centres comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cool slightly.